- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Okay, anyone who has ever been involved in the Reading Buccaneers please, I need your help. I’m thinking of auditioning with my friend but I have so many questions and keep psyching myself out and aksjdlkjsdf. Reblog or like this or something so I can ask you guys what’s up!!
if anyone is still looking to march somewhere this year, the Reading Buccaneers still have holes to fill!!! Its a DCA corps, so weekends only, and a great learning experience for anyone looking to go to DCI someday! the brass staff works with beginners if youre unsure because you play a woodwind (or nothing), and i THINK there are still open spots in the pit. sooo, if youre not sure, as me things! :D
In semi-related news, the Reading Buccaneers still needs trumpets and baritones! If you’re looking to march this summer, it’s a weekend only activity, and you can still get hella sexy doing it!